Thursday 29 October 2009

learn how to fly



When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly


Edward Teller





hey,

I've learned a new lesson of life.
it began with something that my friend called "relaxation time".
well, i think it was not really "relaxation" thing, it's a bit more "release your deepest-pain" thing.

Pain,
like it or not, we will always face it. the problem is "could you handle it?".

I always think that i will keep my super-duper-deepest-pain alone, forever. it bloody hurts. but i just don't wanna make others feel sorry for me, and i believe that we all have our own "deepest-pain".
every person has a different kind of pain. it depends on your childhood, your past, and your background. and we -human- are really genius on how we cover our "pain". a-ha! I'm one of that kind of person. you may know me as a very energetic-expressive-lots of laughs-happy person. yeah! i do have a big pain in my life, but i never want to think or recall it.

well, you have to try to think that every moment of your life, either it makes you hurt, or happy, it came for a reason. you are not the only person who has a "deep-hole" in your life. let it makes you stronger, ready to face the world, ready to be a part of the world.

let the rain ease your pain fellas. then you will be ready to fly.


hugs,


laa

5 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

laura said...

thank you. i will! :)

Le Chat said...

We really are genius, indeed. I agree with you. I mean, it isn't in every person's nature to share one's deepest pain. You can still let it go without sharing it to the world in my opinion. Anyway, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. It maybe even what made you the better person you are now ;)

Virna said...

after I read this one, again, I remember what 'cici's fav lecturer' said :liat ke depan, hal2 yg salah yang kita lakuin yaudah lupain aja, jangan liat ke belakang :9

laura said...

sapa ?? emang cici punya fav lecturer? hahaha

Post a Comment